Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Dolphins’ Messages about the Law of Attraction

Recently, as I was scuba diving, I heard the unmistakable sounds of the dolphins: a beautiful melody similar to children’s laughter. I swam in the direction of the sound, and looked up to the surface where a big pod of dolphins was diving near me.

At first, I swam fast to join the pod. But they changed direction and swam away from me . . . fast! That’s when I realized that I was chasing them, and thereby chasing them away. I remembered my previous teachings from the dolphins: that they’d come to me if I’d just stay still, turn my belly to face them, and open my heart with great love to them.

Forty feet below the surface of the ocean, I turned and floated on my back with my belly in the direction of the pod. Although I could no longer see or hear the dolphins, I consciously opened my heart to them. I wasn’t “sending” them love, I was simply feeling love for them. I made sure I wasn’t doing anything similar to chasing or manipulating them. I didn’t demand that they come to me. I didn’t even will that they swim to me. I simply loved the dolphins.

In less than one minute, the pod of dolphins swam right to me! I kept my belly facing in their direction, as a sign of equality (since that’s how dolphins swim with each other). The dolphins playfully twirled and spun around, and I mirrored their actions in a fun and beautiful underwater dance. We played like this for about 20 minutes.

This interaction was another reminder and metaphor that when we chase after anything, it runs away. But if we simply open our heart and send love, we attract all of the goodness of the universe.

You can call upon the protective Archangel Michael to guard and shield you as you live open-heartedly. He will give you clear guidance, in the form of thoughts and intuition, to steer you toward people of integrity. He’ll also warn you if you’re around someone who is ego-based. As long as you listen to and follow Michael’s guidance, you’ll be able to keep your heart open with peaceful interactions with loving people.

No comments: